- How can I test my internet connection to home.pl?
- How to interpret the results of the Internet connection quality meter?
- What should I do if my connection quality is poor?
An internet connection quality meter is available at https://pomoc.home.pl/test. It lets you check the values for: 10 test packages, average ping value and ping deviations from average value. This way you can check if the quality of your internet connection is good. Can quality be the reason for inconvenience when using home.pl services?
- Go to the address: https://pomoc.home.pl/test and click the button: START TEST / ROZPOCZNIJ TEST.
- Wait a few seconds for the connection test to complete.
- The results and a table with connection quality test details will be displayed on the right side of the screen.
Internet connection quality testing is carried out using the native web browser function (WebSocket) and allows you to check the quality of the connection from you to home.pl.
The internet connection quality meter is built from a client application (JS script) and server-side micro-applications. The test starts after clicking the “Start test” button.
When testing the quality of an Internet connection, two factors are checked: ping (delay) and deviations in the delay results. The microapplication placed on the server in home.pl is designed to reflect packets with the original content.
During the test 10 packets are sent, for which the delay values are checked. Points are awarded and then, based on the checksum, one of three results is displayed: green (very good quality), orange (low quality) or red (very low quality).
A detailed table is displayed below the result, which presents the results for the 10 packages tested, the average ping value and the ping deviation from the average.
After the test is completed, the “Test again” button will be active and you will be able to perform the Internet connection quality test again.
- Green result – very good quality – the quality of the internet connection is very good and should not be a cause of inconvenience when using home.pl services.
- Orange result – low quality – the quality of the internet connection is not good and may cause inconvenience when using home.pl services. Contact your Internet provider to explain the reasons.
- Red result – very low quality – the quality of the internet connection is very bad and may cause inconvenience when using home.pl services. Contact your Internet provider to explain the reasons.
If the quality of your internet connection to home.pl is not good and you get an orange or red result, please contact your Internet provider to explain the reason. The quality of your internet connection may cause inconvenience when using home.pl services.
The quality of your internet connection may be poor due to malware and malware on your computer. It is worth protecting yourself with the help of an antivirus program.