Block access to the FTP server for an anonymous user (applies to the / pub directory) – by checking this option, you block access to the FTP server to anyone who uses the “anonymous” connection. A person logged in anonymously on the FTP server only has access to the contents of the / pub directory. After applying this lock, anonymous connection to the FTP server will not be possible.
How to block access to the FTP server for an anonymous user?
- Log in to the home.pl Control Panel. Check how to log in to the Control Panel. How to turn on customer panel in English?
- Go to the section: Usługi WWW (WWW services), which is located on the left side of the screen.
- Click the name of the server.
- Expand the Ustawienia / Settings menu and select Preferencje serwera / Server Preferences.
- Block or unblock FTP server access for anonymous user by changing settings – Blokuj anonimowego użytkownika FTP. A green button means that the function is enabled. Access has been blocked.