When you have a server, you can place files on it using an FTP connection. You will need FTP access data for this.
You can get FTP access using:
- WebFTP or a program for servicing an FTP server available in the Customer panel,
- FTP connections in the FTP client by logging in with the main account name and password,
- FTP connections in the FTP client by logging in with the name of the additional user and his password.
Where can I find login, host and password to access FTP?
- Log in to the home.pl Customer panel. Check how to log in to the Customer panel. How to turn on customer panel in English?
- Go to the Website services section, which is located on the left side of the screen.
- Click the name of the server on which you want to make changes.
- In the FTP Accounts section you will find information about the FTP server’s address (FTP host), its host, as well as the username/login of FTP access. The above data is the access data of the main FTP user.
- At this point you will not be able to find information about the password. In the Web server section, go to Settings > Access password and assign a new server password. For security reasons, the password is recovered or changed only by setting a new one. Changing the password here does not change the access password to the Customer panel.
- Authorization. Enter login and password of the account administrator (the same data you used to log in to the Customer panel). In the New server password field, enter a new password to access the FTP server. Save changes.
- You can now access the FTP server using the main server account.
In the server configuration window, in the FTP accounts section you can: