You can upload files on an FTP server without additional programs. In the Customer Panel, use the WEBFTP tool. The following article contains information on how to upload files to the server using the WebFTP tool, which you can run in the home.pl Customer Panel.
Uploading files to an FTP server allows you to place private files in the cloud on the server. You can access files from any device connected to the internet, e.g. from your phone. Uploading files to an FTP server will allow you to transfer private files, photos, documents and put files of websites in the right directory. After connecting the domain (optional) you will launch your own website.
In this help article, to upload files to the FTP server, we recommend using the WebFTP built-in the Customer Panel. WebFTP acts as a file manager, FTP client (similar to WinSCP, Total Commander or FileZilla).
How to log in to WebFTP?
- Click the name of the server that you want to connect to via WebFTP.
- In the FTP Account (Konta FTP) module, click Options> WebFTP (Opcje > WebFTP)
Upload files to an FTP server
- Go to the selected directory, subdirectory or remain in the server’s main directory where you will send data.
- Use the Upload (Wgraj) button to place files on the FTP server.
- Select the file (Wybierz plik or Dodaj więcej plików) you want to send to the server.
- Confirm the operation by clicking Send File (Wyślij plik).