Password reset – I do not remember current password
When you forget your password for the home.pl customer panel , but you have access to your e-mail inbox (to which address was given as contact), you can reset your password.
Password reset means receiving an e-mail sent to the contact address and setting a new access password (after clicking the link in the body of the received e-mail).
How to change the access password to the home.pl Customer Panel?
- If you do not remember the password to your account, click the Recover password (Odzyskaj hasło) button located under the login form at: https://panel.home.pl
- On the next screen in the Login field enter the name of your account (Adres e-mail lub nazwa konta lub domeny). Enter your login in the form of an e-mail address if the password change concerns a service located on the new home.pl platform (after May 26, 2018).
- After entering your login (e-mail address) into your e-mail account you will receive a mail message with instructions on changing the password to the e-mail address indicated as contact. Click the link in the message body.
- If you change the password to the Customer Panel on the new home.pl platform (you entered the e-mail address in the previous step), pick up the message and click on the link in the content.
Important! The link to change the password is valid for 1 hour. If you have not performed the password reset order, please ignore this message.
- After clicking the link, the password change form will be displayed on the screen. In the New password field, enter a new password (Nowe hasło) for the indicated account. When entering a new password, the password quality meter will be displayed. The red, orange and green colors will represent the strength of the entered password.
- After entering the new password, click the Set button (Ustaw) .
- Password has been changed. You can now go to: https://panel.home.pl to log in to your account by entering a new access password.
How to create a secure password?
Take advantage of the tips listed below, which will increase the „strength” of your password:
- the password must be at least 8 characters long,
- the password should not contain the name of your service,
- the password can not contain Polish characters,
- the password should contain both uppercase and lowercase letters,
- the password should contain numbers,
- also use special characters (eg &, @,!).