Type 301 redirect allows you to direct your web domain to a different website address. For example, you can redirect your domain’s address to a friend’s website or profile on a social network. Just enter the address of the landing page.
How to set up a 301 redirect?
- Log in to the home.pl Control Panel. Check how to log in to the Control Panel.
- Go to the section: Usługi WWW (WWW services), which is located on the left side of the screen.
- Click the name of the server. Select the server on which the domain is to set the 301 redirect.
- In the Assigned domains (Przypisane domeny) section, click All (Wszystkie). Check how to assign a domain to hosting.
- Edit the settings of the selected domain. Click Edit (Edytuj).
- Enter the forwarding address 301 according to the diagram shown. Set the redirect to the external URL.
- Save (Zapisz) changes.
- The above configuration is active for domains assigned to the hosting service supported at home.pl. If you have the same domain without a server, we suggest extending the account with additional hosting services. 301 redirect is a functionality for which operation is necessary to have a hosting.