You can install CMS WordPress using the automatic installation system of popular CMS. This mechanism is available in the Customer Panel. With one click you can start the installation. Enter the e-mail address and select the domain under which you want to see the web page.
How to quickly install WordPress CMS?
- Log in to the home.pl Control Panel. Check how to log in to the Control Panel. How to turn on customer panel in English?
- Go to the section: Usługi WWW (WWW services), which is located on the left side of the screen.
- Click the name of the server.
- In the Installations section (Instalacje) , click New (Nowa) to start installing the first application. If you already have applications installed, the All (Wszystkie) button will be available to manage them.
- On the screen you will see a list of available applications. Select the WordPress application that you want to install on your server and click: Install (Zainstaluj).
- Complete the information about the administrator’s login, administrator’s email address, select the domain and accept the license of the selected application. After completing all necessary data, click the button: Finish (Zakończ).
- Administrator login (Login administratora) – username needed when logging in to the WordPress admin panel
- Administrator’s e-mail address (E-mail administratora) – the administrator’s e-mail address to which you will receive a notification about the CMS installation. It will be set as the email address of the main user of the CMS administration panel.
- Assign domain (Przypisz domenę) – select the domain (one of the domains connected to the hosting) at which address your website will appear. Leave the default selection if you do not have a domain or you want to set it later. Check how to assign a domain to hosting.
- At the bottom of the screen, click: Finish (Zakończ) to start the installation.
- After clicking the: Finish button, you will see a list of all applications installed in the Client Panel. After correct installation of the application, a contact message will be sent to the contact e-mail address for your home.pl account with information about the installed application.
An e-mail message regarding the completed installation of the selected application is sent to the contact e-mail address of your account at home.pl. The message about the completed installation of the application is not sent to the email address of the administrator who you provided during initialization of the installation. Contact e-mail is the default e-mail address provided when creating an account at home.pl / the first purchase of services.