PHP interpreter is a server application that executes PHP code, line by line. The output of the PHP interpreter is sent to the PHP program. This data can be further processed by other Apache modules. The final data is sent from the TCP socket on which Apache is listening.
On hosting at home.pl, you can use the PHP interpreter in versions: 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2 and 7.3.
Recommended versions of the PHP interpreter:
Versions of the PHP interpreter that loses support:
PHP interpreter versions that are outdated:
How do I change PHP versions?
- Log in to the home.pl Control Panel. Check how to log in to the Control Panel.
- Go to the section: Usługi WWW (WWW services), which is located on the left side of the screen.
- Click the name of the server.
- In the section: Web server (Serwer WWW), use the Settings drop-down menu (Ustawienia) and select Server preferences (Preferencje serwera)
- Optional, you can change the version of PHP Interpreter (recommended version 7.3).