Having a customer account at home.pl means having active services, for example: an active domain, an e-mail server or an online store.
You can create a client account during the first registration / purchase of any product from the home.pl offer.
How to create an account and buy something?
- Register your domain, server, online store or SSL certificate.
- After adding products to the basket, you will start the shopping process.
- At one of the stages, the system will ask you whether you have an account (whether you are a home.pl customer) or whether you want to create a new account (registration for a company or a private person).
- Log in to the customer panel to add new services to an existing account (Mam już konto) or create a new account for a company (Firma) or private person (Osoba fizyczna). Choose the second option if you are not a home.pl customer.
- Read more about how to login to the Customer Panel.
- Set login and password. Login, or username, is the e-mail address you provided when you created your account.
Do you want to create a customer account? See how to register your first domain at home.pl.