How to create a new Word document?
- Open Microsoft Word from one of the available packages, for example: Office 365, Word 2019 Word 2016, Word 2013, Word for iPad.
- If you are not editing a document, start creating a new WORD document.
- After the first launch of Microsoft Word, you will get access to the wizard for creating a new document. Decide what you want to do. Choose one of the document templates to go straight to creation. Open recently edited documents.
- Click New. Select the template for the new Microsoft Word document.
How to save a Word document?
You can save the file to a folder on your computer, network location or cloud at any time. Specify the destination location if different from the default and save the file. Press CTRL + S or click the File tab, and then click Save or use the instructions below.
- In the Word document editing view, press Ctrl + S or click the File button at the top of the screen.
- Go to editing the settings and then click Save to save the currently edited document. The function uses the default settings or previously specified when you first save the document. Use the Save as option to save the evidential document. your own preferences, e.g. change its default location or document format.
- Select the location, name and format of the saved file, by default, the Word document will be saved in .docx format.