The information presented in the server statistics tool at home.pl, if properly analyzed and interpreted, can help improve the website and better adapt it to recipients. Check the instructions below to learn how to check server statistics through the home.pl client panel.
Default server statistics at home.pl do not cause conflict with other applications installed on the server, e.g. CMS applications for creating websites. They also do not modify the source code of the page. They are generated only on the basis of server logs, and thus provide information on all server traffic.
How to check server statistics on the new home.pl platform?
- Log in to the home.pl Control Panel. Check how to log in to the Control Panel. How to turn on customer panel in English?
- Click the menu option: Web Services / Usługi WWW on the left side of the screen.
- If you have more services, click on the server for which you want to check statistics.
- On the screen, find the section called Web Server / Serwer WWW and find Statistics / Statystyki – click the View button / Wyświetl next to it.
- The new browser window displays statistics for the selected server.